Thursday, November 26, 2015

Happy Thanksgiving!



This year I am so very thankful, truly blessed and daily strive for an attitude of gratefulness.

At church a few weeks ago the pastor started out saying that gratefulness leads to grace.  It started me thinking and pondering on the old thought that it all starts with the heart.  I used to roll my eyes at that phrase.  What absolutely crockery I used to think.  However it really and truly does start with the heart.  When your heart is filled with gratitude it cannot help but offer grace to those around you.  It knows no other way.  
So this Thanksgiving I am praying that we all have a heart that is so full of gratitude grace abounds and overflows.  If we all extend grace towards each other, well, just sit a few minutes and picture that.  I dare you not to have a smile on your face when you do!

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!



No comments:

Post a Comment