Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Bokeh Technique

Bokeh Technique!

This technique has been all over the place, or should I say Pinterest.  I had to try it as I love dabbling in watercolor.  Fair warning it is a bit addictive but is time consuming.  Oh and it is so very enjoyable with a friend or two!  Its amazing the different way it looks each time you do it.

Here is the supply list:
Water Color Paper - 4 3/4 X 3 1/2"
Black card stock  - 5 X 3 3/4"
Card Base (card stock) 8 1/2 X 5 1/2" (half of a 8 1/2 X 11" sheet, in this example I use Delightful Dijon)
Water Color Brush
Three Stamp pads - I used Cucumber Crush, Watermelon Wonder and Delightful Dijon.
Sponge Dauber
White Craft Ink Stamp Pad
Sentiment - I used "amaze me" from the Crazy About You stamp set and "you" from the Hello You Thinlits die cuts for the Big Shot.
Black Memento Ink Pad or Staz On Ink Pad

The tutorial for this can be found here.  This is only my second video. I am so new to this video stuff so this is unedited.  I also noticed I drift down to the bottom viewing area towards the end!  Will work on NOT doing that the next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment