Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Retired List is here!!!

If you have been eyeing a set or accessory and just weren't sure now is the time to purchase!  The retired list has been published listing those stamps and accessories from Stampin' Up that won't be available for long (June 2nd).

But wait . . .What?!?!  Don't panic, this means its time for the new catalog to come out to.  A little cleansing is always good.  

The retired list can be found online.  Better yet come to one of my upcoming classes and you can look through my copy of the current catalog in which I have noted all the retired items with their prices.  I can't guarantee that all items will be available however if you know of a specific set simply go online here or contact me and I can help! Check out my Facebook page for to be updated on upcoming classes/workshops!

I will also be hosting a open house to welcome the new catalog on a Sunday to be announced so check back!

No comments:

Post a Comment