Thursday, April 30, 2015

My Very First Tutorial!


Doodled Note Card & My First Video Tutorial!


I have ventured into video tutorials!  This is my very first unedited version.  Please keep this in mind and be gentle with your comments.  Hope this inspires you.  Click here to view it!
It is getting to be the end of the school year here in TN.  So that means teachers gifts.  I am working on note cards for my son's teacher!  I find it easy to create a large quantity and my handmade cards were a hit over the holidays.  The most common comment is that they don't want to send them because each is so special.  A great comment but keeping this in mind I hope the note cards are a hit!

Let me know what you think.  If you would like to purchase the items to create the note cards please contact me and I will put a kit together for you!


No comments:

Post a Comment